Our new Price Comparison Shopping Tool includes all the options for buying your textbooks.
- New Books - Available when new edition, access code or workbook is required. Up to 50% price back during textbook buy back.
- Used Books - Save 25% off new book prices.
- Rentals - Save up to 75% off new book prices. Rent for 30, 60 or 90 days.
- Online Marketplace Options - Compare all options on one webpage.
More about Textbooks at Western A.S. Bookstore
- Prices may fluctuate prior to the start of classes
- The information may not be complete for every class
- The information may change prior to the start of class
- The class may be cancelled
- Returns are due by the second Friday of classes for Fall, Winter and Spring.
Frist Friday of classes for Summer quarter.
In making available the Western A.S. Bookstore textbook list on this website, we do not guarantee that the books listed will actually be the books used for any given course/section - the individual instructors make final decisions about course book usage. Please note that because text information can change at any time (faculty changes, publisher upgrades, cancelled classes, etc.) we are not responsible for information used on this site for the purchase of textbooks from other locations.
Any customer purchases through vendors other than the Western A.S. Bookstore are made at the customer's own risk, and are not guaranteed in any way by the store.
If your course is not listed, the Western A.S. Bookstore has not yet received a request from the department.
We buy new and used textbooks year round with the best prices during the last two weeks of every quarter. You can sell your books for up to 50% of the selling price. You'll find the buy back registers to your left as you enter the bookstore. Calculator buybacks will also be going on. Get 50% of the retail price back. You must include working batteries, manual with CD and upload cable.|
*Student ID is required
Click Here to Find Your Course Textbooks